Saturday, October 9, 2010

Who's getting "Boo"ed!?

The other night, Chris and I were sitting in our living room talking when out of no where I see a boy ring our door bell and run off.  At first, I thought -- Halloween pranks, already?  But then I noticed a bag at our door. My ever cautious husband says...what if it's a bomb?!  Isn't he charming?

Anyways, we open the bag to find Halloween goodies and a note!  Our neighbors "boo"ed us!  Now we had to pass it on to two more neighbors!
Our Boo bag items!


Our Boo Gram!


What we hung on our door to let others know we had been "boo"ed!



So, we prepared our boo bags, and Chris headed out to deliver them!  We love our new neighborhood!

Our boo gifts to others!

Chris on his way out to deliver our first boo!
If you are interested in starting this in your neighborhood, go to http://www.boograms.com/!

1 comment:

Erin said...

We did this at my old job, thanks for reminding me to start it up at my new job!