Chris grew up having a "fake tree". Boring! Where as, I grew up driving 45 minutes to the Christmas tree farm, choosing a tree, and watching my brother cut it down. Our marriage compromise: Go live, but go to Home Depot! :)
Chris said that since this is our first Christmas with a baby (all be it a baby in the tummy)..I got the honors of selecting the tree. That was a lot of pressure folks. Not to mention that it was dark and hard to see the tree's true beauty. But I think we did a good job!
 |
| Ready to pick out the perfect tree! |
 |
| And we found her! |
 |
| Our 2010 Christmas tree is a beauty! |
 |
| I made Chris take this photo! :) |
2 comments:
Pretty tree! Especially love the last pic, haha!
Ha! I love the last picture!
Post a Comment