Chris and I went to see Inception last weekend for our anniversary. Amazing! I even dreamed about it! You have to go see it. It is truly a mind twister. I can't say that I have seen a better movie in the past 6 months. And you know that is saying a lot..b/c Eclipse came out within the last 6 months! :) Seriously, if someone doesn't give Leo DiCaprio an Oscar...I'm going to have a fit. This movie is so cool that I want to see it again and again to figure it out. Chris and I discussed it for 30 min. after it was over and still had questions. My brain was hurting from all that thinking (yes, my brain has been on vacation over the summer). I had to tell Chris we would have to continue discussing it the next day. AND we did! It was written, directed, and produced by the guy that did The Dark Knight, Memento, Batman Begins, Insomnia, The Prestige: Christopher Nolan...sheer genius! A MUST SEE!
Thursday, July 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I couldn't sleep after this...great movie!!
Post a Comment