Chris and I had a blast for the 4th of July! Chris' family sure knows how to have fun and cook some great food! Chris' mother's side of the family always has their family reunion over the 4th of July. We had games for the small ones, basketball, grilled corn, ribs, the BEST rotel ever, a watermelon eating contest...and so much more! My favorite was the homemade ice cream and pound cake!
We enjoyed spending time with our two nieces: Ayleiah and Leionna (aka Baby Sister). They love their Uncle Chris! Their favorite game to play with him is "baby airplane". Ayleiah is almost 50 lbs. so her ticket might be expiring soon! :)
We shot fireworks for the first time in a long time. I seriously can't remember shooting fireworks since I was a teenager. Ayleiah wasn't so sure about fireworks. Maybe next year....
Hope you all enjoyed your 4th of July!
No comments:
Post a Comment